Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Worship Meant For God

I’ve heard people say “man I really enjoyed worship today” many times. This morning I heard a preacher say “worship is not when we leave the church feeling good but its when we leave the church with God feeling good”. Wow what a statement! To think of all the times we may have said “oh well the worship really wasn’t all that great today”. The problem in the first place is that we come to worship to get something out of it ourselves when we ought to be directing our worship to God. The next time you’re in church and you feel like the worship isn’t inspiring enough you need to realize that worship is NOT intended to motivate you, it’s intended to motivate our gracious Heavenly Father! Don’t wait on the music to be just right or the rest of the church to set the atmosphere, you be the one who presses through to make the worship service pleasing to God! Have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment