Hello My friends and followers, I'm still trying to get used to this blogging everyday so thanks for your Patience in this matter.
Last night I watched my son play in a football game against a team called the Demons. Now this team was no pushover team there wasn't many players on their team and none of their players were all that big, but a lot of their guys had speed. Their defense was running us down like crazy and stopping our offense from scoring, but our defense was stronger and we kept busting through their offense and stopping them in the back Field. The game was the closes I've seen since my son has been playing. We scored at the end of the third quarter and held them all the way until the last 45 seconds of the game and then they scored to tie the game. Long story short they ended up playing three rounds of overtime and finally won the game 20 - 14, YAY! But I noticed that all the boys were getting tired from playing so hard and some had almost given up just before they won. I was reminded of our Christian journey and how sometimes our fight of faith can get tiring and even frustrating but we should never give up. Jude 1:3 says that we should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. That word contend means to strive against or to literally struggle in opposition. So we find that Jude tells us that we should earnestly fight for the faith. When hard times come and the demons you are fighting against seem to be wearing you down and spiritual fatigue sets in just keep reminding yourself and the devil of Philippians 4:13. It's ok to give up TO God but it's never ok to give up ON God. God Bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment