Saturday, October 3, 2009

Washed Up

Tomorrow we'll be having a baptism service which is very special for me since we aren't able to have them that often. As I think about the very thought of water baptism I'm reminded that we are to be washed up. Many people feel washed up at times, not clean but in other words finished, done for, as in having no more hope. But those are just oppressing thoughts sent by satan to suck the life away from God's children. Today we can be washed by the Word of God and receive Joy, Peace, Power, and Hope for our tomorrows. So just like with water baptism we should submerse ourselves into the Word to ward away all the evil spirits that would plague our souls. Plunge into His word today and begin storing up the artillery for this spiritual war we are fighting. I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment