Friday, October 2, 2009
Advancing The Kingdom
This week has been a real eye opener for me. I truly feel like God has given me my mojo back "got to hate when you lose your mojo". Anyway I feel inside of me that we are on the verge of great things happening in our church. I believe God would have us to prepare ourselves for battle over the next couple of days and be prayed up because whatever He's got planned is going to revolutionize our church this Sunday. God is looking for a church that will get out on the front line and advance His kingdom. So put on the helmet of salvation, the breast plate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the gospel shoes and grab you sword and shield and lets march into a dark and dieing world to win the battle for as many lost souls as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment