Friday, October 30, 2009

Watchman's Call

I would like to take a moment to remind you all of the Harvest Festival 9am-2pm tomorrow October 31st. I hope to see you all there!

While we are talking about the harvest I would like to remind you of the spiritual harvest. One day we all will stand before the Lord and answer for the things we've done and we will also have to answer for the things we haven't done. Ezekiel 33:1-7 tells us of a watchman's responsibilities. It says; if a watchman sees danger coming and doesn't warn the people then the blood of the people will be on the watchman's hands and he/she will be held responsible for their death. So I encourage you today to sound the alarm to let everyone you know, know that Jesus is coming back soon. Don't let them die in sin without a warning. Or you will have to answer as to why you said or did nothing! Doing nothing about a crime you could help prevent makes you an accomplice. Can't you hear God calling you today; "tell them about my love". God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment