Saturday, March 5, 2011

What You Looking At?

My sermon for tomorrow morning Is titled "Judge Not And Be Not Judged". It is focusing on the spirit of bondage that traps so many Christians day by day. The truth is all of us, no matter how holy or righteous we are, judge others regularly. It's the one sin that everybody hates yet everybody is guilty. Christ summed it up well in Matthew 7:3-5 when He said clean out your own eye before you try cleaning out someone else's. This may sound strange to some of you 20/20 people out there but every time I try to help someone remove a speck I find myself straining to see past something else that has been blown into my own eyes by the winds of life. It's funny how we can be so quick to judge someone else for some tiny matter and all the while overlook our own mega sized problems in life. Jesus Said it's alright to help them clean out their eyes but just make sure you clean out your own eyes first. Anyway this sermon goes a lot deeper then what I can fit into this blog so I'm gonna leave with this question. What are you looking at? Hope to see you tomorrow! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment