Monday, December 28, 2009

On Fire Again in 2010

I'm excited about the upcoming year that's just around the corner. I look for great things to happen in the kingdom of God and our church. U.A.C. is going to dedicate the first 21 days of the new year to the Lord through Prayer and Fasting. I invite all who will to join us as we draw close to God as a church family. The word says that some things come not but through prayer and fasting. So lets do more than just cover up the T.V. for a little while lets give up as much as we can for the next 21 days to honor God and to surrender to Him all we have and all we are. Maybe you would like to do a Daniel fast or maybe even fast all but one meal a day. Whatever you chose to fast make sure you pray about it first. I would like to see the good old fashioned miracles return to the church this year and I believe that they will happen when the church begin to get serious with God in our prayers and our fasting. Let's get on fire for God again in 2010. God Bless!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment