Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well hello again! It’s been some time since my last blog sorry followers!
Well it’s been interesting this past 20 days. We’ve seen God show up in many ways. I’ve heard reports of the lost being saved, sick being healed, the weak being strengthened and much more. I’m reminded that some things come not but through prayer and fasting. For those of you still holding to your fast I would like to say thank you for it’s because of you that we have been experiencing such great things of the Lord. I pray that God will richly bless you all for your faithfulness.

Ezra 8:21 & 23 Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance. (23) So we fasted and besought our God for this: and he was intreated of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment