Thursday, November 5, 2009
Same Container, Different Product
While at the gym this morning I ran into a man by the first name Mark. He was a NFL football player for 12 years. We had a very interesting conversation and he really encouraged me with his wisdom. He asked me “if you saw me with a Coke bottle in my hand you would assume that I was drinking Coke right” I said right. Then He said what if I had poured out all the coke and then put Pepsi back into it. Would you be able to tell the difference? I said no. Then he asked why do we always look at the container and assume we know what’s inside? The day I accepted Christ into my life I became a new creature. I may still appear to be the same person on the outside but now I’m different on the inside. My point; quit judging others because they don’t look like your opinion of a Christian for God looks on the heart and so should we. Look at others through the eyes of God and God will look on you through the eyes of Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment